Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Texas Cheetos Massacre

A funny thing happened earlier today. While waiting in line at the local food store, my daughter Helena started getting upset because her daddy forgot to give her a snack while walking down the isles.  So I put down my issue of Teen Dream and reached for the nearest tasty food item to satisfy her hunger.  Lo and behold I found Cheetos Puffs.  Cheetos an American original and awesome standby for clueless Daddies everywhere.  I paid for the snack and opened the bag and handed it to her.  She was on those cheesy puffy orange Cheetos like a hobo on a ham sandwich!  I decided to keep my fingers a safe distance away from her.

While driving home I looked over at her and saw to my horror a gruesome, horrible scene.  My daughter not only ate the Cheetos, she massacred them.  There she was, happy, warm, cheese dust all over her face with a slight smile of someone who devoured little creatures with extreme prejudice.  No Cheeto was spared.

I always remind Celestina that Helena is a Paradise whenever I see her do things like her daddy.  Well here is another example.  When a Paradise is hungry and a Cheetos bag is nearby, do the smart thing and just walk away.  That's my girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment